Well this is a fun surprise…a “very inpiring blog” award from Allison at Thoughful Creations.
Let’s celebrate by taking 15% of my Etsy shop, On 3 Designs, using coupon code: AugustHeat15 Thanks to Allison and my readers. This is so cool!
And, you can also pass it on you your fav bloggers. Just follow the directions below.
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. (work in progress!!)
Seven Things About Me
1. I am a fashion and style enthusiast. I teach classes on personal style, shopping and trendsetting. And, I previously worked for Nordstrom at the King of Prussia Mall as a Personal Shopper.
2. I love to sew! I learned to sew in L.A. also known as Lower Alabama! I have been an avid sewist for 15+ years. And, now I teach others. I enjoy inspiring new and experienced students to create home decor and fashion items while teaching sewing techniques and specific functions of a sewing machine.
3. I have a passion for creating unique, hand crafted items. As the owner of On 3 Designs by Julie Lange, I create original textile designs to be used for fashion, handbags and home decor projects. My work can be found at local craft shows and on Etsy.
4. The goal for my blog is to inspire curiosity in my readers, become a inspiring source for style, fashion, crafting and sewing how to’s, tips and news.
5. I have lived with my husband and daughter just outside of Philadelphia, Pa for about 10 years. Previously resided in Uniontown, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Corning, NY, Wilmington, NC, Savannah, GA, Enterprise, AL and Wilmington, DE.
6. I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Chemical Engineering (you thought we were all nerdy?) and worked in the field for 12 years before making a move to financial services. All the while, keeping my sewing, crafting and passion for fashion as just a hobby.
7. Since late 2011, my “hobbies” are now how I spend most of my day. It’s been an interesting transition time that was forever in the making. (Shout out to my husband for making this possible!)
Blogs That I Find Inspiring…and So Will You!
6. Rue Vert
8. Jane Says…
10. Bei Loves Bei
11. Time with Tascha
12. Amy Powers
13. Pillows Ala Mode
14. Runway DIY
15. P.S. I Made This